- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
Venting Account ManagerFull time
Raven Supply is a specialized supplier of hydronic, steam, and venting products that has been providing commercial and industrial heating system solutions across British Columbia and the Yukon since 2003.
Our client is a well-established manufacturer’s representative of the number one manufacturer of specialty venting in North America, offering a wide range of high-quality products for both commercial and industrial applications. The Venting Account Manager will be responsible for managing and expanding the current sales channels in British Columbia and the Yukon as well as overseeing the Inside Sales Estimator.
The ideal candidate will have a technical background in construction (or related field) and experience dealing with Contractors, Engineers, and End Users.
This is a great opportunity for someone who would like to utilize their technical skills and sales abilities within a growing, socially responsible company.
Venting Account Manager Responsibilities include:
- Identify, pursue, manage opportunities from start to finish in British Columbia & Yukon
Provide training to contractors on venting installation
- Identify new leads and follow up on existing ones to increase the company’s market share.
- Provide technical support and share product knowledge with Engineers, End Users, Contractors, etc.
- Follow up on projects
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships with Mechanical and Sheet Metal Contractors
- Contribute to the company’s business strategy by being a member of the company’s leadership team within EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System)
- Oversee inside sales estimator, monitor performance and manage HR function
Experience & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of sales experience, ideally in the construction/engineering industry. Knowledge of HVAC systems or related products is an asset
- Bachelor’s Degree, technical diploma, or related venting experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to make cold calls and prospect for new customers
- Entrepreneurial spirit, ability to lead a team and or work independently
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
All team members have greater than 6′ distance between workstations. signage on doors asking those experiencing flu-like symptoms not to enter. Masks are provided by the company.
If you feel that you have the necessary qualifications for this role, please forward your resume for consideration.
Please note that accommodation for job applicants with disabilities is available during the assessment process upon request.
We thank all who apply, however only those most closely matching these requirements will be contacted for an interview. Please do not contact the company directly.